Monday, April 07, 2008

Gone with Bygone.

I killed over twenty of them today. And it felt so good. In fact, it made my day.

I don't know why I had not thought of using Bygone before. Perhaps I wasn't comfortable with the poisonous chemicals being used. But today I could no longer take it. I bought a can and I went on a rampage. Pssst! Psssst! Psssssssssssssssstttttt!!! Take that you little piece of shit!

Gosh! Talk about repressed anger. But wow! I'm so relieved now. Phew!

And I so love the clean smell of our place. Thanks darling Chech for leading the spring cleaning efforts over the weekend. It has been, indeed, a cleansing experience. Now back to my calm self. Ommmmmmmmm ...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Chech said...

The key phrase: On a weekly basis. Bonne chance to both of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home