Sunday, May 22, 2005

It's a Working Sunday

After spending a 40-hour marathon of working (and sleeping) at the office, I took my work home today. There's a lot more to do before we could submit our proposal on Tuesday.


I got the TV on to keep me entertained, as responding to tender requirements could be a bit dry sometimes. There's 'The Making of Madagascar' on TV3 at noon & of course, Monaco Grand Prix on 8TV at 8pm.

I've promised myself to take Lisa & Joey to watch Madagascar when it opens. After the tender submission on Tuesday, I've planned with them to catch Star Wars Ep. III at KLCC. Current workload has kept me away from my loved ones. They are always in my heart, and I pray that the can always feel my love for them no matter how far apart we are. Love is boundless, and like the 'force' in Star Wars, it penetrates, binds and surrounds us. Love is all around, and I hope Lisa & Joey could always look inside of them and be able to tap to the source of love within. That is all that we need to live by.

Daddy loves you, Lisa and Joey. Always. Hugs & kisses to you two.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Camus said...

He! He! Be careful not to get addicted to transparent screens like I am now. ;)

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Chech said...

Hey there! Hope you'll enjoy the outing tomorrow=)... Just ensure you are YOU and not a 'zombie' (after working days and nights with little rest)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home