Thursday, May 19, 2005

Mobile Blogging

Yeay, this is my first post using PDA & GPRS. I've been looking for ways to do mobile blogging after failing to create new post through Blogger Dashboard. Somehow the IE browser on my PDA would crash everytime I try to open the 'new post' page.


I then tried to install PocketBlog, but I couldn't make it to work. It failed to connect to blogger server and some error messages would pop up. :(


Finally, I found AvantBlog. Simple & completely browser-based, which means there's no uploading/downloading of data outside a browser which Celcom would charge me 1 sen for 1kb (don't ask me why, the unlimited GPRS package only allows me free browsing using IE but downloads are chargeable).


So, I'm happy to be a mobile blogger now. I could post from whenever I am. Pictures and other stuff could be added later on once I have my notebook (it's an old Dell Inspiron and it's heavy, which is why I don't bring it around too often).

Adios then for now. Gotta get back to work. Rest assured that you'll hear from me more often from now on.

Technology. You gotta love it. And I'm grateful.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Chech said...

ooohhh! i envy you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home