Thursday, May 19, 2005

Catching Up with Hazman

I'm back in my apartment now. It's 40 km away from my office in Bangsar. It usually takes me 30-40 minutes of driving down south on the Seremban highway. I like this place for the tranquility that it offers. I might be spending a lot on fuel and tolls, but the money I save on rental is worth it. The lengthy journey also give me a chance to catch up with phone calls.

On the way home, I had a long phone conversation with Hazman, a good friend. I first met him online through Ryze a year an a half ago. We clicked right away. We are in the same IT industry, and we discussed about doing projects together. It's unfortunate that until today, we haven't been successful on getting anything together, eventhough on our own, we've managed to strike some sizeable deals.

Recenty, we were going through similar situations with our lives. And somehow, in facing the rough episodes and dealing with our own challenges, we drifted apart and weren't as close as we were in the beginning.

It was really nice to have a long chat with him again after so long. I'd like to write more about him, but I'll save that for another day when I have a proper keyboard as transribing using my index finger (after losing my stylus for the fourth time) is tiring. In the mean time, you could read his popular blog.

Now I'm going to clear my thoughts, and take that peaceful inner journey within.

It has been a wonderful day. I'm grateful for all the blessings. Good night to all.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger TT said...

Mmm I hope you haven't exploded your phone bill. Oh wait, it's on company account isn't it? :p

Great to talk to you too, my man. Same but different hahahaha.. Oh well not entirely.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Camus said...

I'm on 500 minutes + GPRS call plan from Celcom. I hope I don't exceed the allocated time each month. But even if I do, it was well worth it.

Lunch next week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home