Sunday, September 04, 2005

Get a Computer to Tell a Thing or Two about You

I don't remember how I ended up on faceanalyzer.com. I thought it would be interesting to find out what the piece of computer program has to say about how I look.

After I submitted two different pictures for the computer to analyze, the results it churned out were pretty similar.

Here's the result of my face analysis

Hazman would be frustrated to know that my certain factor he is interested with is very low. Hah! I now have evidence to prove him wrong! ;)

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Simple Mom.. said...

Hi Camus,
This face analysis abt you is hilarous. Hmm got to check for my hubby la. I want to make sure "that" certain factor is as low as you or better still if he is not categorised at all hehehehehehee. I am not feeling threatened la just wanna make sure jer :p

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger suhaimi sulaiman said...

Hi Camus,

I submitted my face and it's quite accurate.. interesting..

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Camus said...

Hi Suhaimi,

Thanks for dropping by. Any chance of you sharing your face analysis results with the rest of the world? :)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger suhaimi sulaiman said...

Already did -- and the people in the office said, the "low gay factor" in the result was incorrect.. hmmm some friends i have...

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Camus said...

Ricky Martin? Of course that's a compliment. :)

But you sure look way better than Ricky Martin, Naz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home