Monday, May 30, 2005

Another Tender Porposal Completed

After a marathon of late nights, strenuous brain-storming sessions and hundreds of pages of dry technical writing, we’ve completed yet another tender proposal. Two proposals in a span of a week can be exhausting. I'm glad that things went smoothly and that at the end of it, I'm still here standing. We are rather early with this one, considering in the past we would normally still be struggling to complete our write-up at this hour.

I hope I could have it submitted early in the morning so that I could take a little nap before going to Rembau to see Cec and her parents. It's been a while since I last visited them. I've been missing Auntie Asmah's cooking and if I'm lucky, there could be the sumptuous sotong sumbat. Emmmmmmm!

I haven’t had much time to exercise, so we thought of taking a brisk walk around Kg. Berkat Chembong. Perhaps if we would be up to it, hiking up Gunung Tampin on Tuesday morning would be nice, too. Fresh air, serene atmosphere and beautiful surroundings; I long to be immersed in the beauty of nature, and embraced by the glory of life.

3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Chech said...

There's a 'Larian Gunung Angsi' this weekend. We could hike up Gunung Angsi instead tomorrow and participate in the run;p

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Leen AshBurn said...

Aah bliss! Have fun in Rembau - say hi to Cec! :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Chech said...

hi leen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home