Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Few More Pages, and We're Done (for Now)



We are close to completing our technical proposal for the tender bid. There's another section which need to go in the folder, and then we'll pack them up into boxes, ready to be submitted to the Ministry. It has been a 21-hour marathon of typing, searching the net for information, compiling, copying and pasting, and staring into the blank space looking for ideas. That's how it has been for the past several days. And I'm physically exhausted.

There'll be another tender to submit next week. Before I could fully recuperate, the cycle is going to repeat itself. And I'm already yawning as I'm writing this entry.

But honestly, I have no right to complaint. I enjoy being a salesman, and in selling IT systems to the government (or other large organizations), tender bidding process is part and parcel of the sales cycle. This is my bread and butter. It has fed me and my family for the past several years, and I pray for more suitable IT tenders to bid on.

And a couple of directly negotiated projects would be nice, too. Thank you. :)

4 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Chech said...

Felicitation!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Camus said...

Merci Beaucoup. :)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Chech said...

Aik? Haven't slept yet?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Camus said...

We're done with the technical portion, but still struggling to finalize the numbers of the bid in the financial section. Our price is a bit too high. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home