Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Top of Gunung Tampin

Yeay! I've finally made it to the top after being pushed, pulled and dragged by Cec. This my second time hiking up the mountain, and I've made a bit of an improvement after two months. Only a bit though, nothing to shout about, but an improvement nonetheless. Would love to cover the hike up in less than 30 minutes. In a year perhaps, if not two. ;)

We enjoyed the climb up, joking and laughing. Snapped some photos along the way, but Cec managed to delete some for reasons unknown to us.






Some significant numbers in my life.


It's a bit misty up here for this time of the day. The atmosphere is serene and we are loving it.



Embraced in the glory of life, I am.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Chech said...

Pushed, Pulled, Dragged, and Nagged! Tremendously Enjoyed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home