Friday, June 24, 2005

Took a Short Blogging Break

The wedding weekend had been exhausting, and I returned straight back to work on Monday, preparing for Tuesday's exhibition for the Microsoft Government Leaders Conference in Putrajaya.

Wednesday was filled with meetings with clients and partners, and Thursday I started work on a tender which is closing on Monday next week. Looks like it's going to be another working weekend for me.

Thank you all who came to the wedding, and thank you also to those who wished us well in the blogsphere. Your kind words mean a million to us. I'm sorry if I had not managed to respond to the comments one by one. I was having some problems posting comments through my PDA.

I forgot to bring the charger for my digital camera during the weekend and it ran out of juice Friday nite. I'm waiting for the images from the professional photographer to create our online wedding album.

In the mean time, here's a sneak preview. The picture quality is not as good, but I hope it would help to share the happy moments with those who weren't there.









8 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Angel Eyes said...

CAmus,

Nice ones! Keep on posting more pics ok?

Cec, u look different my dear.. very sweet lah!

All the very best!
sheryl

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger CestmoiCK said...

Very nice indeed. Yup, agree with Sheryl, you looked "different" (in a good way, of course!) :) Must be the make up eh? You both looked so radiant. More pix please!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger CestmoiCK said...

Oooops, that comment was supposed to be for Cec :)) silly me, I thot I was reading Cec's blog, duhhhhh!!!

But yes, you and Cec both looked so radiant and happy :) Glad the event went well and hope you both will have a wonderful life together.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Camus said...

Thanks CK and Sheryl. More pictures coming soon. Looking for a nice online album site to put them up, and of course, waiting for the CD from the photographer.

Hi Shannon! Yours is the first comment from the other side of the globe. :) Good luck with the tests! Loved the waxing post! ;)

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chech said...

CK, can't really get used of looking at myself in all the pics.

Yours Truly,
Yang Tak Biasa Make-Up ;p

Hi Shannon!

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

*grins*
cec looks very beautiful:)

thank you for posting the photos *been waiting for you to update ur blog-Grins-actually*
:)
thank u for sharing the beautiful moment wif us :)

once again congrats!!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Camus said...

Hi Juliana,

Sorry that we made you wait.

What are you up to at this hour? :)

Send my warmest regards to your father. Do ask him where is Mr. MI right now. Thanks.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger TT said...

Selamat Pengantin Baru!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home